About this item
The Honey-Can-Do Natural Laundry Hamper Sorter gives a stylish ook to bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry rooms. It has a natural weave pattern with a double-resin exterior. Its clean, simple appearance and has a flip-top lid that looks good on and off. The double hamper has full-sized compartments and holds four loads of laundry. It folds-up and collapses quickly for easy storage when not in use. You can use it to sort dark and light colored clothes, delicates and fine washables from regular clothes. It keeps laundry out of sight, off the floor and your spaces neat and clean. You may even want one for the adults and another for the kids. The Honey-Can-Do hamper is a good addition to your home. It is an attractive, functional solution in a warm, natural finish that co-ordinates with almost any decor.
Honey-Can-Do HMP-01367 Double-Resin Hamper:
- Natural weave-patterned, resin exterior
- 2 full-sized compartments
- Holds a hefty 4-loads of laundry
- Double hamper folds up when not in use
- Flip-top lid with Velcro tabs hides away contents
- Size: 33"L x 15.5"W x 32"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.25 x 26.0 x 14.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's pretty deep and you must reach in to get clothes.by Englishnitwit1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The liner is attached to the actual laundry hamper. If you wanted a washable liner, then you could purchase an inexpensive liner to throw in with each load.by EntropyControlSpecialist9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hamper has enough space to place a bag inside each side.by pepper1410/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no bags inside the hamper. I inserted my mesh laundry hampers (the pop-up kind) inside and they fit nicely. Once the bags are full, I pull out the bags to bring it to the washer.by NKERLI9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are not any bags that come with it that go inside the hamper, but I guess you could put a couple in if you wanted to.by sandy5978/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No bags to remove in this one, just a soft zippered bottom on both sides.by AGHurl7/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit is two pieces...the main compartment which is one piece with an attached divider and the lid is the other piece. It's a great hamper though! You could febreeze or spot clean this..you would never be able to wash the whole thing. It is rigid. I just wrote on a review on it...here on walmart.com.by IllinoisMommy2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured mine, and it measures 25" long,27" high and 15"deep. I think that there may be 2 sizes, but that's what the one I bought measures. When you read the specifications it's referring to the size box it's shipped in, I think.by Englishnitwit11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hamper is rectangular in shape. It is Size: 33"L x 15.5"W x 32"H.by EntropyControlSpecialist4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one hamper : 23 1/2 inches long. 14 1/2 inches deep. 25 1/2 inches height. Always happen in the description in the Walmart web page, differ from the specifications.by pepper148/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one we received was approximately 24" L x 15"W x 25.5"H. I say approximately because there is so much give in these that it's not exact!by AGHurl3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is actually 31.5 long by 15 inches outward from the wall and 2.5 inches high. I love it.by pokergoddess3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be the size it said it was although I did expect it to be larger. I does hold the amount of laundry as advertised.by Charon776/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked carefully at dimensions for that reason, and it is exactly as advertised.by kbmamahen6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?