About this item
Create visible, accessible storage space instantly with this versatile Honey-Can-Do Commercial Shelf with Basket. Its brilliant chrome finish and contemporary design gives this unit a perfect blend of good looks and functionality. Its sturdy, commercial quality frame has a grid-style thick wire top and handy lower storage basket to help you keep things organized. It can be used to store books, CDs, towels or anything else you might wish to keep readily accessible. It is simple to assemble and can easily be knocked down if you wish to store it temporarily. Stackable by design, this modular unit can be combined with other pieces in the product line for a customized storage solution. You can for example combine other urban shelving units with this shelf to provide the ultimate look anywhere inside the home.
You can stack one Honey-Can-Do shelf on top of another to keep items safe from tiny, inquisitive hands.
Honey-Can-Do Commercial Table with Basket, Chrome:
- Dimensions: 14"L x 15"W x 16"H
- Assembly required
- Chrome plated
- NSF certified
- Combine with other urban shelving units
- Contemporary design
- Brilliant chrome finish
- Heavy duty steel
- Sturdy and rust-resistant
- Place it anywhere throughout the home
- Stackable to keep items out of reach
- Create the look you like using several of these units
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 16.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, thanks for your question. You sure can add casters! Simply unscrew the bottom feet and add casters that have a proper screw in post.by Honey-Can-Do International9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The info states that these items are stackable but don't give any explanation on how to do so. What is needed to stack these or other units?
- Hello, Thank you for your question. This unit includes leveler feet (to be used when not stacked) and stacking pins, that allow multiple units to be stacked. Thank you for your interest in Honey-Can-Do.by Honey-Can-Do International12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?