Honey-Can-Do Bed Risers, 4-Pack
Customers also considered
- Rollback$12.00 Was $13.92Save $1.92
- Clearance$17.82 List price $20.95Save $3.13
- from $11.11
- from $22.99
- Rollbackfrom $49.00
- Rollbackfrom $10.56
- Rollback$10.00 Was $11.69Save $1.69
- Rollbackfrom $46.00
- from $42.43
- Rollback$34.00 Was $39.99Save $5.99
- Rollbackfrom $45.99
- $11.57 Was $13.34Save $1.77
- Rollback$15.00 Was $18.50Save $3.50
- $49.00 Was $55.00Save $6.00
- $9.17 Was $11.00Save $1.83
- Rollbackfrom $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honey-Can-Do Bed Risers provide 5.25" of additional under-the-bed storage. Also ideal for raising the height of your bed for aesthetic purposes, these items provide a simple space-saving and design solution that is ideally suited to dorm rooms and small apartments. This 4-pack of black bed risers fits posts up to 2.75" in diameter or width, and there is a 300 lbs weight capacity for each riser. They can also provide a more stable bed. Whether you like the look of a higher bed or just need more places for storage, these risers are a good solution.
Honey-Can-Do Bed Risers, 4-Pack:
- Lifts 5.25" up for more storage space
- Ideal for dorms and small apartments
- Set of 4 dorm room bed risers
- Fits posts up to 2.75" diameter or width
- 300 lbs individual capacity for each riser
|Finish:||Ebony , Black|
|Is Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STO-01136|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 5.91 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Heidi3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, you can just use this under your box spring. Hope this helps !by Honey-Can-Do International5/14/2016Written by a verified representative from Honey-Can-Do InternationalWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So are my husband and I . We are not having any problem.by Heidi5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these and my dog was under the bed and I weight 200lbs and they broke and my dog was so scared.... Just sayingby originalgirl4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've had 400 lbs on the bed with not problems. Other than that, you might have to ask the manufacturer.....by BobM8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will support metal frame-- up to 300 poundsby Company Representative6/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$38.99 Was $49.00Save $10.01
- Rollback$33.57 Was $39.94Save $6.37
- Rollbackfrom $39.00