About this item
Double your hanging space with the Honey-Can-Do Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod. Install the adjustable closet rod without the need for tools; simply adjust the hanging rod to your preferred height. This easy-to-assemble closet rod does not require permanent installation, so it can be conveniently moved from one closet to another. The closet hanger rod easily hooks on to your current clothes bar. Ensuring that the Chrome Adjustable Closet Rod is level is easy thanks to the notches in the vertical bars. This steel closet organizer is sturdier and more reliable than most plastic organizers. The limited lifetime warranty means that you can be sure this Honey-Can-Do Closet Rod will last. The wide horizontal bar provides plenty of additional space, allowing for up to 38" of additional clothing storage. The closet hanger rod is well-suited for any closets for which you want to make better use of the available storage space.
Honey-Can-Do Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod, Chrome:
- No tools needed
- Adds 38" of additional space
- Notches make it easy to hang evenly
- Made of sturdy steel
- Measures: 22.5" to 38" x 35"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Model# HNG-01816
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 22.325 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need to know if this double hanging closet bar adjusts BOTH horizontally and vertically and if so what is the range on both ends?
- It adjusts up to 38" wide (it says this in "About this item"). Minimum 22" wide. It adjusts vertically, as well, up to 35" in height. There are little clamps you snap onto the vertical poles to adjust the hanging bar up or down. (It's odd - the picture doesn't show the little clamps holding up the horizontal bar!)by WMreviews4093/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does, not sure on the range I believe its on the descriptionby ellopez3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.....I can't tell you because I hung it in my mom's closet so I'm not there to measure, but it is a large range.by SunriseA3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just verticalby kardella3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it adjusts both directions.by Summer746/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby rosebud775/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, because the hooks are round and fit the rod poorly so it wouldn't hang over the door.by ReiewsRPain3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it would come outwards because the hooks at the top are meant for hanging down from closet rod.by MissJack9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby HDSOFTAIL063/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cut ? not unless you have some type of welding tool/ metal cutterby ellopez4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THERE ARE GROOVES TO SELECT HOW LONG YOU MAY WANT THE LENGTH. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND CUTTING THIS PRODUCT YOU COULD END UP WITH VERY SHARP EDGES UNLESS YOU SERIOUSLY DUCK TAPE THE EDGES AFTERWARD. HOPE THAT HELPS.by rosebud779/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?