About this item
Whether you need additional space for hanging clothes or an extra shoe closet, the Honey-Can-Do 30" Portable Storage Closet is like having a brand new closet at your disposal. Shelves on both top and bottom turn it into a shoe storage closet that is also ideal for stacking folded items. The roll-up door makes it easy to access what you need any time. The lightweight fabric cover of the storage closet protects your clothes from dust and dirt. Items stored in the Honey-Can-Do 30" Portable Storage Closet are easily accessible and ready to wear. The rolling casters on this shoe storage closet make it a easy to transport from one room to another. This Portable Storage Closet comes in an attractive navy color with white trim that matches any decor. It has a heavy-duty steel frame that is sturdy and rust-proof for easy clean-up. The Honey-Can-Do 30" Portable Storage Closet is a smart way to create some additional space in virtually any home. Some assembly is required.
Honey-Can-Do 30" Portable Storage Closet, Navy/White Trim:
- Breathable fabric cover keeps clothes fresh
- Enclosed shelving keeps folded items dust-free
- Heavy-duty steel frame: sturdy and rustproof
- Dimensions: 29.5"L x 19.7"W x 74.8"H
- Some assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.52 x 74.8 x 19.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- has plastic connectors-poles go into them-seem very sturdy--had no problem with it at all--by peglb1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the frame and rods are all connected with heavy duty plastic connections. It's pretty sturdy, just not for heavy items. A few clothes, some shoes and a few items on the top rack works fine. You can enclose it all by just zipping it up. It's perfect for my needs.by clintonmama12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes all of the joints are plastic. They are not sized tight enough. If you drill holes in them and use screws they work better. That's a lot more trouble than you should have to expect. If I had been able to see this product in person , I would never have bought one.by yellerhammer2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. All of the connectors are plastic.by alabamapaddler1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. and they snapped for me. specifically, one wheel snapped after the whole thing fell over when i actually tried to put things in it. buy something more sturdy, in my opinion.by FridaysCall1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there was no plastic parts.by tinygirl661/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in order to make a square for the base, the elbows connectors are plastic. But the frame itself is metalby Teamsparkyfox1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the connectors are plastic, but they are thick and the rods fit in very snug. I have had no issues at all..by RenBar1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Not worth the assemblyby OcdG1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it's all metal framingby hadud1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?