About this item
The Honda Olive Utility ATV Ride-On is a rugged and durable ride on toy that is officially licensed by Honda. Kids can press the three light up dash buttons to hear the original song, phrases and other entertaining sounds. Twisting the throttle on this kids' ride-on results in realistic revving sounds. An adjustable volume control allows parents to monitor the volume. You can make it quieter while you're indoors and louder when your child plays outdoors. This utility ATV includes both front and rear racks for a realistic look. The super grip tires on this kid-powered ride-on provide a stable ride for children. The toy requires 2 AAA batteries that are included for your convenience. The Honda Olive Utility ATV Ride-On is ideal for your active little boy or your little girl.
Honda Olive Utility ATV Ride-On:
- Powered ride on is a rugged foot-to-floor ride-on
- Officially licensed Honda product
- Original song, talking phrases and fun sounds
- 3 light-up dash buttons
- Realistic revving throttle
- Front and rear utility racks
- Super-grip tires
- Parent volume control
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 21.75"L x 13"W x 15"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 40 lbs
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||1 Year|
|Age End:||3 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.75 x 13.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Batteries are included for demonstration purposes only and should be replaced before play. The battery compartment is located in the back of the handlebars facing the seat.by TekNekToysProduct11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?