About this item
This Homz 4-Drawer Cart set is the ideal solution to maximize the existing storage space in your home, office or anywhere else. It features two large easy-glide drawers, as well as two smaller drawers with easy-pull handles for complete organization of items such as crafting supplies, tools, toys, linens, beauty products and more. There is also an organizing tray on the top of this storage drawer cart for quick access to your most used items. It has a durable polypropylene construction and its black frame and clear drawers allow you to easily view the stored contents. In addition, this medium cart with casters set is equipped with removable wheels for easy mobility.
Homz 4-Drawer Medium Cart with Casters Set:
- Set of 2
- 4-drawer medium cart
- Ideal for general storage
- Features easy-glide drawers and top organizing tray
- Clear drawers allow for easy viewing of contents
- Includes a set of casters for easy mobility
- Material: polypropylene
- Storage drawer cart dimensions: 12.5"L x 14.25"W x 25.5"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.5 x 14.25 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- No they don't stack well, you can stack them but they don't fit well, they come with wheels so they don't stack well. The other question, no the little drawers have to stay on top they are no interchangeable.by JacksGirl210/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried stacking mine just to answer your question. They do stack if you don't put casters on one of them. But. They don't completely line up together it seems. The drawers are removable and if you want to switch the top two with each other and the bottom two it can be done. But remember there are 2 different size drawers.by Smick6010/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not stack.by CommunityAnswer8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but they are out of stock now, and I don't know if they will make more or not.by JacksGirl210/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do! I received mine and was excited. They are delivered in a big box already put together except for the castors. You just pull them out. This is a great deal. I just ordered another set.by Smick6010/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I just picked mine up at the store today. There was two in the box.by Dezzybooboo8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Lisa if you push up on them a little they come all the way out. I love mine!!by JacksGirl210/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do come out all of the way.by Smick6010/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?