Homz 15-Gallon Tough Tote, Black/Yellow, Set of 6
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made of 100 percent resin material, the Homz 15-Gallon Tough Tote is very strong. This black/yellow stackable tote comes in a set of six and can be used to store a wide variety of items for your garage, shop and more. This tote will help keep you organized so that you may find your supplies and equipment easily.
Homz 15-Gallon Tough Tote, Black/Yellow:
- Very strong and durable
- Perfect for utility type storage
- Black base with yellow lid
- 100 percent resin
- Plastic tote, set of 6
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 17.75 x 12.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Short answer: Maybe. Long answer: The picture doesn't show them -- so either the product changed or the angle of the picture is hiding them -- but the totes I have (purchased in the store) have slots/holes on the top. If you look straight down at the lid, the slots/holes are on the outside part of the long ends. Each hole/slot is about an inch long and maybe 1/4 inch wide. There are three holes/slots on each of the long sides on top, and none on the short sides. The slots/holes could accommodate long padlocks of some sort but given you are protecting plastic totes, you may be just as well off saving your money and using some good zip ties? That's what I do. Just sharing the thought.by WalmartShopperMike3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are holes around edge. You would probably have to have long locks.by mrsrworkingmom3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby trucker4584583/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased first one in the store by itselfby mrsrworkingmom5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Separately at the storeby trucker4584583/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13x22x11"high floor measurements. No leakage inside from holes. I think they are to attach lock maybe. I don't think "critters could get in, they lock tight and are stackable.by mrsrworkingmom9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The outside measurements given are true, so I would guess you could just take a tiny bit off for the bin itself. I could lay an 8x11 set of papers in them, pretty much flat (except I was using some page protectors which added bulk). There are no holes, and unless the rodents have a way to open the snap on ends of the lids, they won't get in. I have used Sterilite tubs in my garage for about 18 years with great success.by kinderaddict7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?