Similar items in stock
Orian Wedding Band Shag Runner, 23" x 72"
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Orian Wedding Band Shag Runner:
- Fresh design that lives beautifully
- Ideal for hallways and narrow spaces
- Dimensions: 23" x 72"
- 100% olefin yarn
- Olefin rug with luxurious soft feel
- Easy care
- Adds an upscale flair to your living space
- Creates an inviting atmosphere in an entryway
- Ties together the look and feel of your interior design
- Place in narrow spaces or between 2 beds
|Recommended Room:||bedroom#living room#general#hall#foyer|
|Country of Origin: Components:||USA|
|Ring Style:||Shag & Flokati|Contemporary|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HT10-011-020-19|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- about 1"by jdbates1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- short but deepby lgf605/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pile height on this runner is 1 inch if pulled straight. It is sort of fluffy on the edges and makes for a full looking pile carpet runner! It's lovely for the price!by djwalmartshopper12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pile is about 1 inch in height.by StaYoung6/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spot clean; do not machine wash. If needed, professional cleaning.by jdbates12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, delicate cold waterby lgf601/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not technically machine washable. It should be treated as any other piece of carpet. Spot washed and air dried or cleaned by carpet cleaner and hung over a railing or something to air dry. It is dark in color and will not show the dirt easily. Vacuuming regularly should keep it from having to be cleaned any more often than the carpeting in your home!by djwalmartshopper12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Care Instructions on the rug say: vacuum frequently. Soiled areas should be cleaned with a mild detergent. Occasional professional cleaning is recommended. Do not machine wash.by StaYoung11/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $11.25