About this item
The Hometrends End Table will be an excellent accent in your home and will complement any modern decor style. It has an elegant, minimalist design and features a neat and simple geometry that lends itself to be used for creative interior decorations. You can use this dark gray/black end table to showcase small antiques, vases, curios, a lamp or other collectibles that you want out on display. This unit is crafted with a durable steel frame and has a smooth ash finish that will last and stay beautiful for many years. The Hometrends End Table is completely finished on all sides for versatility so you can place it anywhere in the room and in any position you desire. Since it is lightweight, you can move it from one room to the next with ease. This living room end table is quick to assemble.
Home trends End Table, Dark Gray/Black Ash:
- Can be used to showcase small antiques, vases, curios or a lamp
- The dark gray/black end table has an ash finish
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement
- Durable steel frame, lightweight construction
- Elegant and minimalist design
- Easy to assemble
- This living room end table measures 20" x 15.59" x 20"
- Model# 411988
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.432|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 15.591 x 20.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The table is not exactly square, it is slightly longer than wider.by cnivel3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly rectangular. Check the detailed specifications in the online ad. That's how I determined it would suit my needs.by An anonymous customer3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say very slightly rectangular. One side is only a few inches longer than the other.by kebdal233/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rectangular.by Mandubus3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 lbsby furniturelove9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't say specifically but it easily supports my all-in-one printer. The design makes this table really sturdy. I feel confident it would support 2-3x the weight of my printer.by An anonymous customer10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a laminate type of wood- has very faint wood grain pattern in the coloring, but not very noticeable.by cnivel4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wood. It holds up very nicely if you put a decent amount of weight on it.by Reviewloverr4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?