About this item
Add a new dimension of style and beauty to your meals with the Better Homes and Gardens Atlas 16-Piece Dinnerware Set. This collection is artistic-looking. The reactive glaze stoneware dinnerware set has slight variations in color and mottling. Rather than having a solid, consistent color, the finish features multiple shades of a color with darker and lighter hues. It has a sparkle that catches the light and makes everyday use feel special. Each piece has a slightly different color and finish, giving the assortment a handcrafted look. The contemporary dinnerware set includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, four soup bowls and four mugs. It is microwave and dishwasher safe to ensure effortless maintenance and use enjoyment. The style, color and shape will complement the look of your food. Use it for everyday use to add a touch of style to your cooking. You'll enjoy impressing your guests when using your new Better Homes and Gardens Atlas 16-Piece Dinnerware Set.
Better Homes and Gardens Atlas 16-Piece Dinnerware Set:
- Reactive glaze stoneware dinnerware set
- Contemporary design
- 4 dinner plates
- 4 salad plates
- 4 soup bowl
- 4 mugs
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Stoneware dinnerware set manufactured by Gibson
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 16.0 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bowls are about 4 inches deep. They are large but plates chip. I wouldn't buy product.by MAHobbyCooker2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Deepby lovewyoming152/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bowls are deep, I have this set and it's great!by ThriftyChica1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- deep, but somewhat smaller than I would like/expected.by rkreisel11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have seen extra bowls dinner plates and mugs cant find slasd plates anywhere and ive checked many walmarts:(by jamemi4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought individual pieces at my local Wal-Mart store to go with the 2 sets that I purchased.by Claire111/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase the dinner plates and salad plates separately however it is more expensive to do it that way. May want to purchase set if cheaper and give unwanted pieces away..donate to favorite charity...I would check prices see which is cheaper for you.by lovewyoming1511/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the Dinner plates separately in store. Along with bowels and mugs. I didn't see any salad plates.by luvinmatt4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need to know if these dishes have lead, cadmium or other heavy metals in the glaze. They are BEAUTIFUL, but I need to make sure they are SAFE.
- I answered the other persons question because I have the set myself. I don't believe you have to worry about this with these dishes. I would say if you were buying pre-used from a garage sale or over the internet, I would not buy them for that reason, it's a possibility. If this answer isn't quite what you are looking for contact the manufacturer, that's the only way to know for sure.by portrait1artist10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These items are foodware safe and do not contain any dangerous metals or chemicals in the glaze.by tacj77710/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?