Consider these popular products
- $52.42 Was $64.99Save $12.57
- $12.07 Was $13.51Save $1.44
- $28.42 List price $29.99Save $1.57
- $44.28 Was $47.97Save $3.69
- $46.76 Was $49.88Save $3.12
- $49.99 List price $64.96Save $14.97
- $31.90 List price $42.99Save $11.09
HoMedics Back Revitalizer 8-Motor Back Massager with Heat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HoMedics VC-180-1RM Back Revitalizer 8-Motor Back Massager with Heat is the perfect way to get a relaxing massage at home or on the go. Both home and auto adapters are included.
- 8-motor invigorating massage
- Soothing heat
- Quilted baffle box construction for supreme comfort
- Personalized zone control with included remote control
- Variable 2-speed intensity
- Includes auto and home adapters
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||35.40 x 15.70 x 1.20 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 294K, 8 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It doesn't have to be tied but is easier to use if it isby jerridan11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a velcro strap to hook around a chair. It recommends not laying down on it, but I do not see why you can not. It's flexible and lays flat.by MsMithra9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MsMithra9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sure,i have a different massager on my rocking chair,it's perfect.by godblesses12/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not see why it arrived without the Homedics box. Mine arrived with it.by MsMithra9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?