About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this Home Styles Kitchen Island to experience the highest quality and efficiency available. It also has a drop-down breakfast bar. This breakfast island also includes brushed steel hardware and two utility drawers on metal glides with stops. A towel bar is included. The counter is made of a very durable wood material that is designed to last for quite some time.
Home Styles Kitchen Island:
- Drop-down breakfast bar
- 2 utility drawers on metal glides with stops
- This Home Styles island includes adjustable shelves in cabinets
- Brushed steel hardware
- Kitchen tool caddy
- Towel bar (can also hold paper towels)
- Product type: Kitchen island
- Base finish: Natural
- Counter finish: Natural
- Hardware finish: Brushed steel
- Base material: Wood
- Counter material: Wood
- Hardware material: Steel
- Overall height - top to bottom: 36.25''
- Overall width - side to side: 54''
- Overall depth - front to back: 18.5''
- Overall product weight: 130 lbs
- Assembly required: Yes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||130.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 54.0 x 36.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you probably could. However, do not be mislead by the wording in the advertisement. It IS NOT solid wood!!!by karmamodel2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This piece is not recommended for staining. It already has a natural finish with a clear coat.by HSAssociate1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The finish, as is, is not suitable for staining.. you would have to strip it down.by mrdan19/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it required that the towel bar and knife rack be installed? I have limited space and don't need those on the sides.
- No. You do not have to install it. To be honest with you, the way it is designed, it sticks out a lot further than it needs to. I think this was done so that they could add some inches to the size, to make it more appealling to the buyer. The actual usable surface is smaller than the dimensions given.by karmamodel9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may assemble the cart without the side racks.by HSAssociate9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can leave them off if you likeby sassy2max2/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am interested in buying your Home Styles Solid Wood Kitchen Cart, Natural. However, I want to do "site to store". How do I do this?
- I can't answer that question, please contact Walmart Customer Service. I wanted mine shipped to my home as I had no way of getting it home otherwise.by berrygoodstuff6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy. Go to checkout and follow the directions. You choose the store.by mrdan11/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?