Customers also considered
- from $206.07
$493.49You save $62.50
- from $197.00
$376.61You save $56.94
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||130.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 54.0 x 36.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you probably could. However, do not be mislead by the wording in the advertisement. It IS NOT solid wood!!!by karmamodel2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This piece is not recommended for staining. It already has a natural finish with a clear coat.by HSAssociate1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The finish, as is, is not suitable for staining.. you would have to strip it down.by mrdan19/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it required that the towel bar and knife rack be installed? I have limited space and don't need those on the sides.
- No. You do not have to install it. To be honest with you, the way it is designed, it sticks out a lot further than it needs to. I think this was done so that they could add some inches to the size, to make it more appealling to the buyer. The actual usable surface is smaller than the dimensions given.by karmamodel9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may assemble the cart without the side racks.by HSAssociate9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can leave them off if you likeby sassy2max2/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am interested in buying your Home Styles Solid Wood Kitchen Cart, Natural. However, I want to do "site to store". How do I do this?
- I can't answer that question, please contact Walmart Customer Service. I wanted mine shipped to my home as I had no way of getting it home otherwise.by berrygoodstuff6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy. Go to checkout and follow the directions. You choose the store.by mrdan11/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?