Home Styles - Pedestal Dining Table, Cottage Oak
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This stunning Home Styles Pedestal Dining Table delivers antique charm to most any kitchen or dining room setting. Constructed of solid hardwood, the sturdy pedestal dining table is finished in a rich Cottage Oak stain that will warm up your favorite dining space. A charming decorative pedestal and gracefully curved feet lend old world charm and an antique look. Measuring a generous 42" in diameter, the round pedestal dining table comfortably seats up to four dining companions. Coordinating Home Styles Chairs are available to complete the Home Styles Pedestal Dining Table set, though this attractive dining table is versatile enough to pair with other chair styles. Impress your guests and dine in style with a transitional dining table everyone will enjoy.
Home Styles - Pedestal Dining Table, Cottage Oak:
- Round pedestal table measures: 42" diameter
- Handsome detailing on table edge and pedestal
- Solid hardwood with Cottage Oak finish
- Model# 5179-30
- Easy assembly required
- Coordinating chairs also available
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 42.0 x 30.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, chairs are sold separately.by HSAssociate8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 279.00$ does it include four chaires.by Ayuu10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The paper that came with it said , do not mark on table, ammonia will attack lacquer finish, clean up spills quickly, no rubber place mats, no direct sunlight, no hot objects , clean w/lemon oil only.by BlueMist6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How strudy is the top on the base. It is safely secured? The instruction how to attach base top is not included. could you email it to me?
- Very sturdy . The instructions were just tossed into the box, I missed seeing them, but hubby found them. The only rule to follow was, flat washer, spring washer and nut. You'll see deep , wide holes on one side of the sq.of wood,(B) these go face down when u attach it to the base. Then attach the legs. Now ur ready to attach the base to the top.I had to drop the screw in. line it up and hand tighten till all screws were ready to tighten. remember, flat washer goes next to the wood. Hope this helped.by BlueMist11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?