About this item
Add beauty and distinctive style to your bedroom with the Home Styles Duet Platform King Bed with Drawers. Features of the bed include sturdy mahogany solids and cherry veneer construction, antiqued brass hardware and a padded headboard for added comfort and beauty. The headboard on the Modern Platform King Bed, Rustic Cherry, has a modern oyster microfiber panel inset for added attractiveness. Two fully extending pull-out drawers are ideal for storing out-of-season clothing, blankets and much more. Pair the Platform King Bed with Storage with Oyster Microfiber Inset with other pieces from the Home Styles Duet collection (sold Separately) for the total look.
Home Styles Duet Platform King Panel Bed with Oyster Microfiber Inset, Rustic Cherry:
- Mahogany solids and cherry veneers
- Neoteric 7-step cherry finish
- Modern oyster microfiber panel inset
- Padded headboard for comfort
- Mitered-cut framed drawer fronts
- 2 fully extending pull-out drawers
- Easy-glide ball-bearing metal suspension
- Raised mahogany picture frame panels
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Mattress and box spring sold separately
- Arrives in 1 box
- Assembly required
- 30-day parts warranty
- Model# 5546-600D
- Box spring not required
- King size bed (assembled): 89"L x 79"W x 56"H
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||89.0 x 79.0 x 56.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.