About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.7 x 25.3 x 59.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does there is a plug in back which needs to be pluged into an outletby wilya7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The outlets are attached just above the top main shelf. I really hadn't even noticed it until it arrived and that was a bonus for me. There are two plugs, like you would find on a wall, attached to the cart so that when you need to plug anything in, the cord from that plug provides the power so you don't have a lot of cords going to and from the area you may need to move it!by lilredgreg3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cart has 2 outlets on it. From the back of the outlets, it has a 6' cord which you can plug into the wall. Its purpose is to keep your microwave/toaster oven, etc. cords running all over the place. If you don't want it to have the plugs on back, they don't have to be installed when building it.by Cenzo19748/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ITS IN ONE SEPERATE PART WITH 2 Frontal SOCKETS. POWER CORD EXTENTION IN BACK.by NOTIONS1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they were not easy to understandby wilya1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty straight forward. Has words to go along with the pictures so you are aware of exactly what you are supposed to be doing!by lilredgreg3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not - Ikea is easierby JHsGalvgirl1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Being that I am at work and don't have it in front of me, I'd say the top shelf is about 6"-8" Wide.by Cenzo19741/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 inches by wide 25 1/2 inches long depth is 1 3/4 on connecting begin n end rods middle is less than one inch from top shelf to next mid shelf its is 21 inches hope yr question wa answeredby NOTIONS8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?