Walker Edison Black Corner TV Stand for TVs up to 52", Multiple Colors
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Utilize your entertainment area with this space-saving corner unit built to support most TVs up to 52 inches. It features two storage shelves enclosed by beveled, tempered safety glass double doors. Enjoy your favorite movies while giving your TV a stylish, durable foundation that will last your family for years to come.
Walker Edison Black Corner TV Stand for TVs up to 52":
- Fits most TVs up to 52" up to 250 lbs
- Large storage cabinet with tempered safety glass double doors
- 2 storage shelves
- Made of high-grade engineered wood
- Textured black laminate finish
- Assembly required (instructions included)
- Dimensions: 44"W x 16"D x 24"H
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||73.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.0 x 16.0 x 24.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shelving is adjustable and it is one solid piece.by Lemmanie5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a continuous shelf -- no divider.by ocfinal12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves are not adjustable in height and there isn't a barrier between the two sides.by DKexclusive12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no barrier. it is a continuous length. Although, the width is very small. Dont plan on fitting a large cable box or a game console facing forward. The shelf width is not as much as the top of it where the tv goes. The shelves can not be adjusted in height either.by MzBihop8/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf is not adjustable and the bottom shelf has a divider that is not removable.by ServiceDept12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tv's are measured diagonally across the screen so a 50 inch tv is only around 47 inches wide so there is only a slight overhang on this stand but it looks fine and fits well.by RowgirlDC12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 50 inch TV is only 46 inches wide. The TV will hang over the edge about 1 inch on each side.by myself732/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In addition to the walmart guy/girls answer, TV's are measured on the diagonal, corner to corner of the screen, not straight across. The tv measurement also doesn't include the bezel, the frame(with or without speakers) that surround the screen.by LeftFoot1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 52" TV would fit on this TV stand, it would just hang over the sides a little bit. This stand is made to fit up to 52", but is only 44" W itself. The base on the TV is less the 44" W.by ServiceDept12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is only made for TVs up to 52 inches, so I 55 inch TV would be too big.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 44 inches wide and bumps up to the side walls. I wouldn't think so.by Servesmeright5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we have a 40" and it's perfect.by Lemmanie5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?