Home Dynamix Premium Traditional Olefin Rug, Country Blue
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $18.99
- from $16.44
- Rollbackfrom $18.00
- from $31.05
- from $34.24
- from $40.99
- from $47.99
- from $27.54
- $31.70 Was $45.28Save $13.58
- Rollbackfrom $30.00
- from $16.47
- Rollbackfrom $8.73
- from $45.45
- Rollback$16.08 Was $19.47Save $3.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Home Dynamix Premium Traditional Olefin Rug offers beautifully designed rugs at very affordable prices. The timeless design and modern colors offer old-world sophistication. This country blue Home Dynamix rug has an attractive diamond pattern center and floral border. The soil- and fade-resistant olefin yarn is a practical choice for today's active households. The stain-resistant rug can be placed anywhere throughout the home to add a little more color and flare. The yarn is power-loomed to provide the best-looking, longest-lasting rug, even with high volumes of traffic.
|Rug Size:||3' x 5'|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Size:||3'7" X 5'2" , 3'7" x 5'2"|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Home Decor Style:||Traditional|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||62.00 x 43.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it does not! This is what I don't like about it. It is very slippery. I've bought carpet tape to secure it to the floor so we won't fall.by ohoopeewoman2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mueley6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO RUBBER BACKING BACKING IS LIKE THAT OF CARPETby THOMPSON612/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't have a rubber backing.by TrishMM9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mshlm8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I rolled my rug out on the patio for a day and the sun seemed to soften the backing and it did not fade the rug. I vacuumed it several times while it was still outside and that seemed to help.by GrandmaJewels59/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd put something heavy on it. But this usually flattens out of a rug within a short time of use.by ohoopeewoman8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. I slept on it while watching tv. Next day all flat. You might try laying something heavy on it over night.by mueley9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I too found that out once I rolled the rug flat from shipping, I purchased a rubber rug mat for under it and the one corner that held the most bumps and rolls and wrinkles, I used duct tape to fasten it to the floor after pulling the corner taut I then used the tape and left it for a few days. It is better now!by Pudding2229/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What meas. is the pile? What shade of blue is this, light, med or dark? Is the other basic color camel or gold or beige? Is there any red, pink or o
- It is dark blue. There is a gold or camel color in it.by ohoopeewoman9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No red, pink in the carpet. basically light brown(gold) and light blue in the flower part. the basic color blue is medium blue. I thought it was lighter than it is. background for the flowers is beige. The meas of the pile is low. not much at all.by mueley9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what the measurement is, but it's quite thin. That was fine w/ me..I wasn't looking for a thick, plush rug. The colors are quite vibrant and the blue is med to dark. The border is beige and camel -- it looks exactly like the picture on line. And, no, there is no red or pinkby TrishMM9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not good on colors. I would say "colonial" blue. It is a med. blue, not bright. My decor is lighthouse and the rug fits my decor to a tee. Hope this helps you out.by mshlm8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $42.37
- from $9.99
- from $31.05