Csi Donner Glacier Handheld Shower DN8001
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features- Glacier finish provides you with a bright, pure white look- Reduces water flow with the exclusive pause control button- Lightweight, soft-grip handle with safety strap provides a secure grip- Extra-long 7-Foot flex-soft hose SKU: ORGL53465
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this everything I need to change a regular wall shower into a handheld shower, or do I need to purchase hardware that attaches to the wall?
- Everything you need comes with the packaging in order to swap out the shower head. However, i would suggest getting extra plumbing tape as i had to have a friend use a plyers to really tighten things up to prevent leaking at the showerhead connection.by Megan00110/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Remove the shower head and everything you need to install this to the pipe the shower head was on is included, even the teflon tape. The unit installs in minutes. The only tool you will need is a pair of channel locks or monkey wrench or sturdy pliers.by wrnpwrguy6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything you need is included. There is a notch to slide the hose into so you can use it like a regular shower head, and then slide it out of the notch to use as hand held. The only other thing we used to install it was plumbers tape to prevent any leaks where it screws onto the shower feed pipe.by LESSLKND6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This package has everything you need to convert from a standard shower head to a hand held shower head.by DoverGuy6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything you need is included in the package.by totopuppup6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything is included, and it's soooo easy!!by GsVue6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It took us less then 5 minutes to install it. Unscrewed old shower head, put on the included thread tape, and attached the new shower head.by ChiefyHateReviews3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This has its own cradle to hold the handle in place while not using the hand held function. the installation doesn't get any easier.by earley16/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything is there you need. Very easy to installby Lotrain16/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may need to purchase a couple of things. My shower had to be updated to accommodate the new shower head.by MistyBlue10176/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- not with any shower head unit like this. However, you can go to lowes or home depot and get something that you can attach to the wall to put the shower head closer to you. I've read good and bad about these tho.by Megan00110/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bracket that comes with the showerhead attaches to the pipe, but I did see a photo of this head attached to another surface, which leads me to believe that a bracket can be purchased separately to mount on the wall.by wrnpwrguy4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since there is a water control button right where you hold onto this item, you can control the water flow yourself without him having to turn it off and on for you. I just hang it on the shower knobs or lay it on the shower bench or lay it across my legs when I need both hands to soap or shampoo.by LESSLKND2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Moen does sell a small bracket / holder that you can stick to the wall for the handheld portion of the shower head. One would have to do a search on the internet of visit a home improvement store to find one of those. I know they exist because I was contemplating buying one for my wife while she sits to take a shower. They're out there.by DoverGuy8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- e paperwork that came with this Moen showerhead said that an attachment for a shower chair was included, but mine did not have it. I would call their 800 number to make sure it came with mine, if I were you.by GsVue9/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Old question but I'll reply anyway: I'm sure you can add a hook to your shower wall and hang it there by the handle, or get a universal holder specifically for handhelds and install it nearby. My mother doesn't see the need for that now that she has this unit. The key thing for her is that she can PAUSE the water flow (it won't shut off completely), and put the handheld on the floor until she needs it again without it spraying full blast all over the place or having to turn the water off and then re-adjust the temperature.by ChiefyHateReviews8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While I'm sure that the hand held portion of this product can be held within reach with a little poorboy engineering. IE..suction cup holder. The water can be shut off at the head ( hand held part ) and push button started. I personally would worry about the eventuality of normal wear and tear of the shut off mechanism in the head. Maybe it's just me but I feel I would find it leaking down the road. Any similar product to this one. This just wear with time..by earley12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I researched this product through Lowes and there is not an attachment for this product to hang it lower. My suggestion is a suction cup hook and use the hand handle on the shower head.by jackj10184/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. there are wall mount adapters available. if you have a grab bar in the shower/bath try the dn8005 by moen. it could mount to the grab bar or your shower chair. there are also tub mount holders available. Look at moen.com for the complete line of products.by fishplate3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When travelling, is this attachable at hotels if showerhead can be removed? Can attach at the bathtub's faucet?
- Installing this is just like installing any other shower head. You have to screw off the old head and screw on this one. Not sure if hotels would appreciate you taking off their shower heads. You would need to travel with a pair of channel lock pliers! No, it cannot be attached to the faucet.by LESSLKND6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, yesby maddie466/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The threads on a shower head are standard. If one can get the existing shower head off the Moen will certainly fit. A sink attachment has numerous different thread designs. Some will have inside threads and others will have outside threads. Each manufacturer seems to have a design of their own to make their parts exclusive. By the time you buy the fittings to change into a standard female thread it will cost you more than the shower head package as a whole.by DoverGuy6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When travelling, I'm sure this showerhead would be attachable if the hotel's showerhead is removable. It does NOT attach to the tub's faucet.by GsVue6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no reason you can not attach this and remove it easily. If you can remove the hotel shower head you already have what ever you need to replace it with this. Bathtub faucets have many different types of ends where the aerator attaches. Some use I.D. while others O.D.. you can buy converters for this but it sounds like too much trouble to me unless it's your own tub.by earley16/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not attachable to the faucet but could replace a hotel showerhead that is removeableby Lotrain16/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it can't be attached to the faucet. As far as using it at a hotel, I can only say that my maintenance man had to change the pipe out that attaches to the shower head.by MistyBlue10176/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?