Check out these related products
- $70.99 Was $85.99Save $15.00
- $75.99 Was $85.99Save $10.00
- $70.99 Was $93.99Save $23.00
- $60.99 Was $65.99Save $5.00
- $50.99 Was $60.99Save $10.00
- $60.99 Was $100.99Save $40.00
- $76.99 Was $100.99Save $24.00
- $78.99 Was $99.99Save $21.00
- $58.99 Was $75.99Save $17.00
- $60.99 Was $85.99Save $25.00
Holiday Time Unlit 7' Branford Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
Consider these popular products
- $13.99 List price $29.99Save $16.00
- Rollback$109.79 Was $138.97Save $29.18
- $63.90 Was $88.99Save $25.09
- $7.62 Was $9.99Save $2.37
- $84.92 Was $90.03Save $5.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add festive appeal to your home's decor with this Holiday Time unlit artificial Christmas tree. It is made of fire-resistant, 100 percent PVC material and features pre-attached and hinged branches, 500 hard needle tips and a tree stand. It is 7' in height and has a base width of 37". This Holiday Time Christmas tree is for indoor use only.
Holiday Time Unlit 7' Branford Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree:
- Width at base of tree: 37"
- 500 hard needle tips
- Pre-attached and hinged branches
- Indoor use only
- Includes tree stand
- Material: 100 percent PVC
- Fire resistant
- 5-year warranty
- Decorate your home for the holiday season with this 7' Branford spruce unlit Christmas tree
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.0 x 10.5 x 84.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The tree is fairly full so most of the ornaments don't hang very freely. If you extend all the branches, which is how the tree looks best, longer ornaments won't hang freely.by Patapan12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tree is rather compact, but it really depends on the ornaments. I had to shorten the hooks on the larger ball ornaments so they could hang freely. I made adjustments to other ornaments on an "as-needed" basis.by sgintexas12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no, some of mine do sit on other branches (some do not) but I spread all the branches out a lot. You could keep them tighter together and leave more space open for ornaments.by wmbst12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of each. You can look around for openings so that the ornaments can hang freely. You can also move the branches up, down, left, or right, to make room where you want to hang an ornament that should dangle freely.by MnShoeLover12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they hang freelyby mafrost12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is room for ornaments between branches while still being compact and full. Really nice tree in my opinion!by jprince7812/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends how you fluff the tree. The lower branches are much easier for longer hanging ornaments higher up the branches are a little tighter.by LovingChristmas412/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we loaded ares down looks good. don't use heavy ornamentsby sammson12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's enough room to hang ornaments. I had to bend some of the branches for some of my heavier ornaments. For some of the ornaments to hang I had to spread some of the branches out a bit. No biggie...by Slimtree12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ornaments can hang freely if branches are adjusted properly.by threecatfamily12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?