About this item
This Holiday Time Pre-Lit artificial Christmas tree provides a wonderful alternative to a real tree for the holiday season. It comes with 66 pieces. This 7.5' pre-lit glitter cashmere PVC artificial tree with metal stand also has UL 550 clear regular lights and pine cones. The 1128 tips look real, feel real and do not leave a mess behind to clean up. This gold glitter 7.5' pre-lit Christmas tree is designed for indoor use only and comes with instructions for set up.
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 7.5' Gold Glitter Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights:
- Holiday Time Christmas tree, clear lights
- 7.5' pre-lit glitter cashmere PVC artificial tree with metal stand and UL 550 clear regular lights with a diameter of 51"
- 1128 tips x 4" glitter cashmere, 2.5" x 2 ply (0.12+0.12)
- 66 pieces
- Avoid the mess that comes with real Christmas trees
- Pine cones included
- For indoor use only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||37.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 51.0 x 90.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. We are concerned with the "66 pieces." How many sections are involved or are the limbs independent?
- It's in three sections.by An anonymous customer3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only three pieces to put together on the tree, but you have to spread out all parts on the branches, the branches are fixed connected to the tree trunk, three parts to the tree and then the stand.by Regalknave12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. There are 3 sections and the limbs are already connected you would just need to spruce it up to make it fuller after being the package. but it's very very easy to assemble.by UsWE11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tree comes in three sections (top, middle, bottom) and the separate stand. The branches are attached via hinges and simply need to be spread apart and set as you like. It was quick & easy to put together!by gfp4511/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three pieces you connect together top, middle, and bottom section then from there to connect three wires for the lights and pull branches out and fluff! Its very simple to set up.by MichganMommy11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are only 4 pieces including the base. I don't know where that '66 pieces' comes from in the description.by TheWatcher2311/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tree has 3 parts. Bottom, middle and top. also comes with stand. Have no idea what the 66 pieces are??by Ladydi411/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tree is build with three parts plus one stand. Only take two min for me to put togethe.by salecard10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by An anonymous customer3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but they make the tree glow with all the beautiful lights. The tree is beautiful.by alemij12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three light sections (top, middle, and bottom) and if one bulb goes out only the section it is in goes out.by gfp4511/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the box said so. I did try. But very nice tree.by salecard11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?