Consider these popular products
- $38.89 Was $59.99Save $21.10
- $102.81 Was $209.99Save $107.18
- $426.39 Was $659.99Save $233.60
- $88.99 Was $142.94Save $53.95
- $208.06 Was $369.99Save $161.93
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 6.5" LED Winter's Eve Pine Artificial Christmas Tree, Green/White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add to the holiday decor in your home with this Holiday Time Pre-Lit LED Artificial Christmas Tree. It features frosted white hinged branches to replicate a snow-covered tree, 483 green tips with white frosting, 180 pre-strung clear light bulbs and a wide base with a durable metal stand. This 6.5' winter's eve pine pre-lit artificial Christmas tree is a great addition to your holiday decor. Bring holiday cheer to friends and family with the gorgeous LED artificial Christmas tree.
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 6.5' LED Winter's Eve Pine Artificial Christmas Tree, Green/White:
- 6.5' Holiday Time Christmas tree, green/white
- 40" base
- 483 green tips with white frosting
- Pre-strung with 180 clear LED lights
- Metal stand included
- 1-year limited warranty
- Features frosted white branches
|Color:||White , Green|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W909T3078-65C|
|Primary Shelf ID:||655399|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 40.00 x 78.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are some bare spots and you can use your artist's eyes to arrange the branch tips to cover as much area as appropriate. The flocking is attached quite effectively and does not fall-off on its own. If brushed, you might find very small "dots' that stick to your clothing but easily removed like a piece of dust. One could use it with a tree skirt and smaller packages. My cats love to lay under it!by starke31/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The white is more like painted on--like a spray. I haven't had a lot of mess with the tree, and I'm pleased by that. No glitter to speak of, either. The branches do NOT look like the photo. They are spread apart but it still looks beautiful. If you put ornaments on it, you would never notice. You can adjust the branches to give it a nice, even look but don't expect it to be too thick. I used a skirt and you can put presents underneath. If you see my review, I posted a photo...by MsP7524312/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tree is very sturdy and well-made. A great purchase, and can't be beat for the price. I think I may buy another for next year!by MsP7524312/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had no flocking; the "pine needles" are painted in a way that simulates flocking. No mess! Sturdy? A large pet could knock it down but it's been standing in our house for almost two weeks without showing any sign of wobble or other unsteadiness.by Evemaja12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A small power-pack converts AC to DC for the small LEDs. This tree uses almost no power and extremely energy efficient, and pretty!by starke31/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if I totally understand your question, but I will answer based upon my understanding of what you've asked. The tree is powered by a jack that plugs into the base of the LED lights...by MsP7524312/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plug-inby Evemaja12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each pre-attached branch pivots down, similar to an inverted umbrella.by starke31/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are parts A, B and C--representing each part of the tree. There is a base/stand that holds the tree, so a total of 4 main pieces. There is a small power jack that hooks into the base of the LED lights to light it up the tree and wow you!by MsP7524312/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tree comes in two parts, you just have to put the tree into the planterby Chihuahuahoney12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?