Similar items in stock
- $10.99 Was $15.99Save $5.00
- $7.99 Was $13.99Save $6.00
- $8.38 Was $13.98Save $5.60
- $8.66 Was $14.98Save $6.32
Holiday Time LED Red Glitter Star Tree Topper
Consider these popular products
- $7.31 Was $11.64Save $4.33
- $6.73 Was $8.88Save $2.15
- from $4.99
- $4.97 Was $7.47Save $2.50
- $18.63 Was $19.99Save $1.36
- $3.60 Was $7.99Save $4.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add brilliant color and light to the pinnacle of your Christmas tree with this Holiday Time Red LED Star Tree Topper. It is constructed with 10 red LED bulbs to provide a bright glow. This Christmas star tree topper uses three AA batteries (not included) to provide consistent light for six hours with the built-in timer.
Holiday Time LED Red Glitter Star Tree Topper:
- Comes with timer
- 6 hours on, 18 hours off
- Takes 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Glitter star tree topper made with 10 red LED bulbs
- Steady burning
- Indoor use only
- Adds color and style to the top of your Christmas tree
|Manufacturer:||WELLSINO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||70-547|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 3.50 x 11.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- just press the button once and it will automatically turn on at the same time every day! it works great!by innyminnyminnymoe12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to unhook the button and put batteries in the battery pack.by kam551012/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to disconnect the white wire from it and install batteries in the green box Hope this helpsby Mish797412/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions are on the back of the box. Put 3 AA batteries in the black control box. Then look closely at the black control box. It has a switch for on and off. Ignore the yellow button.by WausauPerson12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?