Holiday Time 50-Count LED C7 Christmas Lights, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add some holiday cheer to your decor with the festive Holiday Time LED C7 Christmas Lights.
Holiday Time LED C7 Blue Christmas Lights, 50 Count:
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Spacing: 24" x 8' x 6"
- Green wire, string to string
- Diamond cut C7 reflector
- Blue/cool white LED bulbs
- Wireless remote control box, with 8 functions
- Spare bulbs included
- See all Christmas Value Bundles.
Check out the entire selection of Christmas decorations on Walmart.com. Find Christmas trees, stockings, wreaths and Christmas lights, all at low prices.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.17 x 2.56 x 10.24|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES--there are many different settings operated by a remote control! You can have steady on or flashing (various amounts of flash). They can work in all white, all blue, or alternating blue/white. And, as I indicated, the fade cycle is my favorite because I like the blue and white, but not a big fan of flashing lights. Hope this helps.by JWMM0812/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes or they can be a steady blue or steady white.by AuntMayor12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but the 50 comes with a remote that has I believe 8 different settingsby AngelCare12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 different light setting as stated on the box, from white, colored mix, or white/colored mix. You are probably thinking about one of the other sets that is just white and blue.by Wayne144512/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 29ft.by Wayne144512/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?