Holiday Time 80-Count LED C9 Christmas Lights, Multi-Color
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made for indoor or outdoor use, these warm Holiday Time Multi-color LED C9 Lights illuminate your trees and garland where ever you what to hang them.
Holiday Time LED Multi-Color Lights:
- 46' lighted length
- 80-ct lights
- LED bulbs
- 6" x 8" x 6" green wire
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Uses 80 percent less energy than traditional bulbs
- Long lasting
- 25,000 hour bulb life
- New connect friendly lighting
- Connect up to 210 watts or 21 sets of this exact light string on 1 outlet
- See all Christmas Value Bundles.
Check out the entire selection of Christmas decorations on Walmart.com. Find Christmas trees, stockings, wreaths and Christmas lights, all at low prices.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||552.0 x 6.29 x 6.29|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought 9 of these strings--4 of the strings now only light one third of the way--whats the problem or how to fix
- You can't fix them ! Take them down and take them back to where you bought them. I have the same problem ! Hopefully the stores we bought them in will give our money back... Good luck !by OliviaAnn11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From my personal experience, there is no way to fix them. Your best bet is to count your losses, take them down, and replace them with almost anything else!!by BigOrangeNation11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80, 45 lighted feet, 6 inchesby doublejayreview12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80 lights, 40 feet. A light at approximately every 6 inches.by Arby221112/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- C9 refers to the size of the bulbs. C9 is larger than C7.by Gottahavethebest12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the size of the bulbby doublejayreview12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?