Holiday Time 48" Tall Animated Standing Buck Light Sculpture Christmas Decor
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your holidays bright with the Holiday Time Animated Standing Buck Light Sculpture. This wire-frame buck features 150 clear lights.
Holiday Time Animated Standing Buck Light Sculpture, 48" Tall:
- 48" tall
- Animated head with horizontal, left-to-right movement
- Lights are pre-attached to frame
- Collapsible construction for easy assembly and storage
- 150 clear lights with 1,000-hour bulb life
- Clear bulbs
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Replacement bulbs and fuses included
- See all Christmas Value Bundles.
Check out the entire selection of Christmas decorations on Walmart.com. Find Christmas trees, stockings, wreaths and Christmas lights, all at low prices.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 17.0 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ACby Riodell12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- acby ramonfe12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a/cby kckst812/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A/Cby s195911/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do you attach the motor to the body of the buck? I can see no rod that attaches to the motor? Thanks.
- Should have a short rod with a eye on one end and hook on the other about 6" longby Riodell12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the motor came attached by itself, you only need link the head with a little hook.by ramonfe12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?