Consider these popular products
- Clearance$19.92 Was $39.84Save $19.92
- Clearance$9.97 Was $49.00Save $39.03
- $9.00 Was $11.99Save $2.99
Holiday Time 10-Count Star Christmas Lights, Clear
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Let Holiday Time light up your Christmas season.
Holiday Time Star Clear Christmas Lights, 105 Count:
- String to string, 9' long
- Clear bulbs
- Indoor/outdoor use
- 105 light set
- 5pcs 10" star
- 5pcs 6" star
- 12" white lead wire and 8" tail wire
- White tree/white bulbs random twinkle crystal disc
- Spare bulbs and metal stakes included
- 2 spare fuses and 3 spare bulbs
- See all Christmas Value Bundles.
Check out the entire selection of Christmas decorations on Walmart.com. Find Christmas trees, stockings, wreaths and Christmas lights, all at low prices.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||108.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they blink.by lulu114112/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine are solidby Breesmom112/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does blink. It creates a wonderland.by SWEETINE12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some blink some dont, totally random and on third day half of them stop working all together.by jenmike5411/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the blinking 'feature' be stopped somehow, perhaps by changing the bulbs? I want my set to remain as a steady light.
- I can't find a way. You can't just switch one of the lights out, there's some type of encased thing.by Breesmom112/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm with you but we tried and couldn't get some of them out and it ended up being too much trouble. Luckily, I can't see them from inside the house!by queeniemeredith12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?