About this item
Relax the day away with this HoMedics MCS-360H Swedish Massaging Cushion. It features a state-of-the-art moving mechanism that has four nodes that go up and down your back. This HoMedics Swedish Massage Cushion's traveling pressure points promotes blood circulation, relieves tense muscles and reduces stress. It even has optional soothing heat for when you need it. This HoMedics massage cushion fits most chairs with its integrated strapping system and can also be used on recliners, sofas and beds. It comes with a remote control that has three customizable programs for the full, lower and upper back. This massager is ideal for the home or work. It also makes an ideal gift.
HoMedics Swedish Massage Cushion, MCS-360H:
- State-of-the-art moving massage mechanism
- Swedish massage mechanism has 4 massage nodes that move up and down the back
- Soothing Heat for a more relaxing massage
- Ideal for relieving tense muscles to relax at home or work
- HoMedics Swedish Massage Cushion fits most chairs with integrated strapping system
- Programmable remote control with 3 customizable programs for full back, lower back or upper back massage
- Model# MCS-360H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.6 x 6.3 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it didn't.by Maxbetty11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it didn't.by Maxbetty2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it did.by Maxbetty11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby bestmomw1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?