HoMedics EnviraScape Zen Springs Relaxation Fountain
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HoMedics EnviraScape Zen Springs Relaxation Fountain has a gorgeous tabletop design that will look stunning in any room of the house. You'll soon be floating down your own river of relaxation.
HoMedics EnviraScape Zen Springs Relaxation Fountain:
- Natural humidifier
- Improves concentration
- Variable flow control pump allows you to control the speed that meets your mood
- Innovative, attractive design enhances the environment at work or at home
- Convenient, tabletop design measures 6.5"L x 4.5"W x 8.25"H
- Model# WF-ZEN-2PK
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.2 x 4.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no its notby VirginIslandsQueen7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fountain is not illuminated. However, the following HoMedics fountain are illuminated: WFL-MWALL (Slate Wall) WFL-NPLI (Napoli) WFL-MARI (Mariposa) WFL-SLVS (Silver Springs) WFL-PGD (Pagaoda)by tstark3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its not u have to plug it inby VirginIslandsQueen11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fountain is not battery operated. The power supply is an A/C Adapter (included).by tstark11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?