HitchMate 1.25" Hitch Lock and 2" Trailer Lock Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This HitchMate 1.25" Hitch Lock and 2" Trailer Lock Set comes with a coupler lock for lever style trailer couplers requiring a two-inch span. The coupler lock locks your trailer to the hitch ball when in use and helps prevent attaching to an unattended trailer. The coupler lock comes with housing and knob cones for flush locking design. This set also includes a 1.25" receiver trailer hitch lock that is great for locking your bike rack or trailer to the hitch. The hitch lock has a half inch diameter and works for all 1.25" receivers.
HitchMate 1.25" Hitch Lock and 2" Trailer Lock Set:
- Includes hitch lock and coupler lock
- Keyed alike for your convenience
- Lock your hitch and trailer with 1 key
- Hitch lock fits 2" x 2" trailer hitches (Class III and Class IV)
- Hitch lock pin diameter: 0.625"
- Inside width: 2.625"
- Overall length: 6"
- Coupler lock fits lever style trailer couplers requiring a 0.50" span
- Coupler lock pin diameter: 0.25"
- Inside width: 0.50"
- Overall length: 4.125"
- Comes with 2 keys
- Covered key opening
- Easy key insertion and removal
- Weather resistant lock
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 6020
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 4.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- one is to lock the hitch ball to the tow vehicle to prevent theft and the smaller locks the trailer to the ball to prevent theft. biggest advantage is the price and convenience of having one key fit both locksby alinerowner12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?