About this item
- 7 lbs, lightest weight in its class and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Selective actuation, allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the flip of a switch for Tool - less transitions
- Two - piece anodized aluminum magazine, adds flexibility since either the magazine or mounting bracket can be repaired minimizing expense and eliminating unnecessary replacements
- Tool free depth of drive adjustment, for flush or countersunk drives into varying material
- Vibration isolation pads, mounted on the nose improve magazine and tool life
- Safety Glasses
- Superior power, drives 3-1/2'' x .131 into engineered lumber
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.38 x 4.9 x 12.69|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.