About this item
The Hitachi 2-1/2" coil siding nailer is a versatile nailer that is compatible with both wire-coated and plastic-coated collated nails. It features a high-capacity magazine that accepts up to 300 nail coils of 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" with a diameter of 0.099". This Hitachi coil nailer weighs a mere 4.6 pounds, making it easy to maneuver. With this Hitachi siding nailer, you can adjust the drive to countersink or flush drive nails. The adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. The Hitachi 2-1/2" coil siding nailer comes with hex bar wrenches for convenience. Safety glasses and a plastic shield that deflects wire collation are included for added safety.
Hitachi 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer:
- Includes safety glasses and hex bar wrenches
- 4.6 lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No-mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- Model# NV65AH
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.26 x 13.065 x 6.24|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.