About this item
The Hitachi 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver is a quality, lightweight cordless tool. It is well-suited for most drilling, driving and fastening applications. You can use the Hitachi impact driver to help loosen and tighten small screws, or tap screws, bolts and nuts. In addition to being able to drill into many surfaces - including wood, concrete and metal - the Hitachi cordless impact driver drill is balanced to keep your hand comfortable during use. The soft elastomer grip also promotes comfortable handling. The Hitachi 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver comes with 2 Lithium batteries, a cross compatible charger and a carrying case for convenience.
Hitachi 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver:
- Includes 2 1.5-Ah Lithium-Ion 18V batteries, cross-compatible charger, and case
- 1280" per pound of driving torque for heavy applications like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking deck screws
- Drills into wood, metal and concrete
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts and nuts
- Faster impact driving with a no-load speed of up to 2,600 RPM and a 3,200 BPM impact rate
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue
- Soft elastomer grip for improved comfort and reduced fatigue
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- Model# WH18DSAL
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 13.5 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.