Hisense 50H5G 50" 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV
Similar items available online
- $499.99 List price $749.99Save $250.00
- Rollbackfrom $74.00
- $429.99 List price $649.99Save $220.00
- $377.99 List price $729.00Save $351.01
- Rollbackfrom $64.00
- $129.00 List price $199.99Save $70.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy an excellent HD experience with the Hisense 50H5G 1080p 120Hz HDTV. The outstanding video reproduction allows you to view TV shows and movies as they were intended to be seen. Every detail is sharp on this Smart HDTV. It features a full HD resolution screen with a true 16:9 aspect ratio. This flat screen 50" HDTV can be placed on a stand or a cabinet for comfortable viewing. It can be mounted on most any wall in the home. It comes with integrated WiFi and Ethernet for an effortless wireless connection to the internet. The LED Hisense 50H5G 1080p 120Hz HDTV features a built-in digital tuner for receiving available high-definition broadcasting.
Hisense 50H5G 50" 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV:
- 50" LED panel
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
- View your movies as the director intended
- Smart HDTV with built-in digital tuner
- Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI inputs: 3
- Superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall mountable
- VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
- Built-in WiFi and Ethernet
- Connect to the internet wirelessly or through your existing network
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Tv Technology:||LCD , Internet Connected , LED , Smart TV|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.5 x 28.6 x 11.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by tandjsmall2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This Smart T.V. does have speakers.by CommunityAnswer2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and they sound full and clear.by AOZIL2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this unit has two built in speakersby HisenseProductExpert11/6/2014Written by a verified representative from HisenseProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi TS you can find all the hook ups in the rear of the TV. I do recommend using HDMI cables for a premium picture. Hopes this help and good luck. ALby Al196611/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Facing the TV from the back look at the right hand side - the input jacks are near the bottom and face downward. Audio (sound) are red and white and video (yellow or green) If your DVD player has a HDMI jack, I suggest you use it and it will replace all 3 of the above mentioned wires and you can plug it in to one of 3 input ports on the RH side (facing back of TV). Note which port you plug it into) On the remote press the INPUT button and select either AV or HDMI and the # of the input port to select your input device. Be sure and press ENTER once the selection has been made.by KudzuKat8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red yellow and white? On the back of the tv.. red to red, white to white yellow to greenby Cindi2182/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact Hisense technical support team at 1-888-935-8880 for further assistance.by HisenseProductExpert8/10/2015Written by a verified representative from HisenseProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This television does indeed have a single RF connection.by CommunityAnswer3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only connectors are the inputs such as VGA,AV,TV,Component,HDMI and USB. There is an earphone jack (3.5 mm.) and a digital audio audio out. The remote utilizes infrared. The earphone jack can be used for sound bars and stereo systems. The AV input can input VHS and CamCorders, etc.(yellow,red,white wires)by KudzuKat10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 50H5G does not have an RF connection.by HisenseProductExpert7/22/2014Written by a verified representative from HisenseProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?