Similar items in stock
Hillsdale Furniture Wilson 30" Backless Swivel Bar Stool, Merlot Finish
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $169.00
- from $174.00
About this item
About this item
Simple, yet handsomely designed the Jackson stool is a fabulous complement to your bar area or any kitchen. The backless design is complemented by a rich merlot finish with black vinyl seat and features a 360-degree swivel seat. This is a bar-height stool. Assembly required.
Hillsdale Furniture Wilson 30" Backless Swivel Bar Stool, Merlot Finish:
- Swivel backless bar-height stool
- 360-degree swivel seat
- Height: 30"
- Made of Asian hardwood
- Merlot finish with black vinyl upholstery
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 30"H
- Model# 4673-830
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 17.0 x 30.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Like a dark mahogany. The seat's diameter is approx. 17 inches.by Smoky8834/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brown, walnut color, I don't see much red/cherry in it, but it coordinates with a cherry color pub table.by Witt1231/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When we were putting the bar stools together my wife said she planned to recover them with a brighter color. Since she recovered the last ones we had, I assume she knows what she's talking about.by Smoky8834/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, I think you could. The seat cushion is shipped separate from the swivel assembly and legs.by Witt1231/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?