Highland Trunk Organizer with 3 Totes
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This Highland Organizer with 3 Totes is ideal for groceries, sports gear, tools and more. It has large compartments and side pockets that create a space for your items. This Foldable Trunk Organizer can be used to house anything you don't want rolling around in your trunk. This car trunk organizer can protect those items in the back of your vehicle when you're on the go to keep them organized and safe. You can secure the items within the compartments with the rollable cover that comes with the organizer. There is additional storage space on the outside of the organizer in the mesh pockets on the sides. This organizer can be folded up for storage when not in use.
Highland Trunk Organizer with 3 Totes:
- Provides a large storage space
- 3 compartments for the reusable lined tote bags
- Includes additional storage with mesh, outside pockets
- Protects the bumper with a fold down cover
- Fold down cover can be conveniently rolled up, or folded over the organizer to protect and conceal
- Folds flat when not in use
- Model# 1950000
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 12.4 x 12.15|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is 21 inches longby g11r744/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only three feet long. It does not fill the entire trunk or cargo area of a vehicle. I have it and really like it. I can use it and still have some room for large items that I do not want in the organizer.by An anonymous customer3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not really attach -- it just sets in the vehicle. The bottom is canvas and is not slick. I have a minivan with a cargo well so I have not had any problems with it moving. In a car with a trunk, it might move around if you took a sharp corner. It does have a carrying handle on each side, so you probably could tie or bungie cord it somehow if you wanted.by An anonymous customer9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?