High Tech Pet Multi-Command Remote Dog Trainer, 1ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make pet training easy with this High Tech Dog Trainer Remote. The Multi-Comm Pet Remote Trainer quickly teaches dogs multiple behaviors with High Tech Pet's exclusive command-tone-stimulus training system. The ergonomically designed, hand-held Multi Command Remote Dog Training Collar transmitter activates tones and shock stimulus in the collar for immediately canine reception. Functional up to 0.5 miles away, there are three positive tones for teaching your dog desired behaviors such as "sit," "heal" and "retrieve." There is also a negative tone that can be activated to command your dog to cease unwanted behavior such as digging, barking and chewing. The negative tone may be followed by one of four increasingly intense shock levels if the unwanted behavior persists, so that your dog's obedience training has a complete feedback cycle. No other electronic trainer provides such a complete and comprehensive training system. If your dog is displaying negative behaviors or you have a puppy that needs to learn obedience, consider adding this unique collar and High Tech Dog Trainer Remote to your training routine.
High Tech Pet Multi-Command Remote Dog Trainer:
- Multi-Command Pet Remote Trainer includes: Hand-held transmitter, radio collar, short and long hair probes and complete training manual
- Fully waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar and transmitter collar
- Uses positive tones and shock stimulus
- Commands your dog from up to 1/2 mile away
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HTRT1|
|Brand:||High Tech Pet|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.25 x 7.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, up to 4 dogsby Turkeylake10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use three separate collars for three pets.by Squeaky114/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this one can be set up for 3 collars it has 1 2 3 that is how u pick what collar the controller is really easy to use and works goodby chasearo4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- can be programmed for up to 3 collarsby zoeylove11924/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the same remote for 3 dogs. The remote has the capability of syncing with each dog collar.by PLS20034/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Bass Pro website and order sport dog trainer for stubborn dogs. It is a little higher, but better quality and has more options.by ksbanks4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great, you can buy extra collars for the remote (we only have one though) My only complaint is the strap it comes on. The holes stretch out. We bought a cheap nylon collar and put the shock box on it and it works great. It really holds a charge a long time too.by schwabiewife4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Turkeylake12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a double charger so you can charge the collar and remote at the same time.by Squeaky115/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, has two ends one for collar and one for remote, you can charge them at the same timeby zoeylove11927/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours did come with a plug-in wall chargerby smillsey7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with a charger to dual charge the remote and the receiverby PLS20037/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a charger. The battery life is excellent though! I've had our collar for over a month now, use it daily, and have yet to charge it!by HAW7777/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but don't buy it. mine only worked for 3 weeks.by grr19743/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- the instructions say yes. I have not tried it in water.by Turkeylake1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has a plate that comes with it, that has to be screwed over the on button and such, but you dont have to charge very often, so its not much of a hassle to take off when charging is needed, especially since a light will come on when it needs to be charged, have had mine for about 3 weeks or a month and havent had to charge it since the initial charge. the plate keeps it water proof, my dog lays in her water bowl and kiddie pool with it on.by zoeylove119211/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The collar receiver is waterproof...you just put the sealed faceplate back on the receiver after turning it on. It would get monotunous to take the face pplate on and off for charging.by PLS200311/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Um that I am not sure of because you have to think that it is shock an tone control, and if you were to shock your dog in the water it may intensify the effect.by Camogurl1014/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a removable plastic cover that protects the on/off and charging port. I would think it would do just fine. The collar holds a charge pretty well so you would only probably have to remove the cover (held on by two little screws) once a week, maybe a little over a week. I've never let the battery run down to where the light comes on, so I'm unsure of how long the battery truly lasts...by schwabiewife11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live in an area that is getting pelted with snow right now and it hasn't seemed to affect the collar at all. It does state that it's waterproof, and the collar has a piece that snaps on (and then screws onto) the control panel. So I would answer the question yes.by TrollGirl8011/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?