Consider these popular products
Herman Survivors Womens Raylen Construction Boot
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Herman Survivors Women's Raylen Construction Boot:
- Leather and man-made upper materials
- Moisture-wicking inner padding
- Oil-resistant sole
- Slip-resistant women's construction work boots
- Steel toe: meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413-11 standards
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Actually they are wider width. I have wide size 7 feet, ordered the 7 1/2 so I could wear thick wool sox, they fit loose enough for my wide feet to be very comfortable. I was afraid they'd be too tight but they're not. They're true to size. A size 7 would have fit perfectly, but again, I want to be able to wear heavy socks in my northern climate. There's also room for a gel insole, which helps my back by the end of the day.by SugarBearsOwner2/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a wide width shoe and these have plenty of room. I would say they run true to size lengthwise, just wider.by TrudieGirl12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are roomy, not tight at all and my feet tend to swell but these work very wellby leroysmom11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they have the steel toe, but it's light enough to keep the shoe comfortable. However, I use a comfort gel insole in them and they feel better all day long.by SugarBearsOwner2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by MsBo9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, AND COMFORTABLE!!!by leroysmom10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are as puncture resistant as any high quality leather can be. The sole is an inch at the toe to two inches thick at the heel and feels like tire tread. I bought them to insulate against snake bites, we have plenty of rattlers around here.by SugarBearsOwner2/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah, unless it's a rhino!by leroysmom8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?