Similar items in stock
- Clearance$43.97 List price $52.76Save $8.79
Herman Survivors Men's Wyoming Work Boots
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Heavy duty work will never be the same with these Herman Survivors men's Wyoming workboots. They feature and all-around padded collar and footbed for comfort, practical lacing and oil/slip resistant sole helping you stay protected and on your feet no matter the weather or what the job requires.
Herman Survivors Men's Wyoming Work Boots:
- Leather upper
- Lace-up workboot
- Metal grommets
- Mesh lining on footbed
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- Oil and slip resistant sole
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Primary Shelf ID:||426207|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are not steel toed but are waterproof.by beach026571/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steel toe, no, waterproof in normal weather conditions.by litlboozer11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are not steel toe but they are hard toe. and they are insulated and waterproofby Linkalegend10/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- insulated and waterproof, no steel toes.by coralcrazy1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, i bought one today that was a size 12.by Linkalegend2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?