About this item
0 Machine Wash Tumble Dry
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.85 x 4.29 x 9.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby veryv3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly, not made for working outside in the snow, but good for getting from your house to your car and into work through snow. As long as it's not wet snow. Use a water-proofer on them.by xjplus11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not insulated.by dannyc6295/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it's a steel toe. There's a huge difference between steel and dense plastic, and if for no other reason than product liability and potential litigation, it makes sense that the boots are probably steel-toed as advertised. Occasionally, when moving stuff around (cabinets, boxes, etc.) I've set things down on my foot to adjust my grip. No problems.by alxzdr6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steel, I've worn thru the leather due to my bending and sweeping one foot so the steel is now exposed. I prefer composite for weight reduction, but yeah, they're steelby machineguns12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have steel toe i know that becase it saved my foot once when a railroad tie was dropped on itby veryv12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8in and 8in TALL AND HIGH.by boots12343/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are actualy 10 inches.The breaker is 6 inches.by jpjr413/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?