Herman Survivors - Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Herman Survivors-Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width are great work boots that are always up to the task. These Timber II Work Boots feature a steel toe.
Herman Survivors-Men's Big Timber II Work Boots, Wide Width
- Steel Toe
- Genuine Herman Survivors
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.85 x 4.29 x 9.45|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby veryv3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly, not made for working outside in the snow, but good for getting from your house to your car and into work through snow. As long as it's not wet snow. Use a water-proofer on them.by xjplus11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not insulated.by dannyc6295/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it's a steel toe. There's a huge difference between steel and dense plastic, and if for no other reason than product liability and potential litigation, it makes sense that the boots are probably steel-toed as advertised. Occasionally, when moving stuff around (cabinets, boxes, etc.) I've set things down on my foot to adjust my grip. No problems.by alxzdr6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steel, I've worn thru the leather due to my bending and sweeping one foot so the steel is now exposed. I prefer composite for weight reduction, but yeah, they're steelby machineguns12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have steel toe i know that becase it saved my foot once when a railroad tie was dropped on itby veryv8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT SURE WHAT UR ASKING SO.............................. HOPE THIS HELPS............Herman Survivors Work Boots:•Leather and man-made upper •(Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F 2413-05 standards) •Flexible midsole •Oil-resistant soleplate •Slip-resistant rubber outsoleby boots12347/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they doby jpjr414/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?