Heritage Round 15' x 48" Above Ground Swimming Pool
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Enjoy the refreshment and fun of your very own above ground pool without all the digging, hassles, and high cost of in-ground installation. This terrific swimming pool by Heritage makes it simple, with everything you need to set up your own backyard oasis of family enjoyment.
Above Ground Pool:
- Strong, painted, hot-dipped 6" galvanized steel ledge
- 20 gauge all-weather vinyl liner withstands everyday use
- Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps and lift-off outside staircase
- Fiber bond cartridge skim filter system makes cleaning easy
- 1 HP pump and motor
- Standard Thru-the-Wall skimmer
- Step-by-step above ground pool installation video makes set-up quick and easy, so you'll be splashing in no time
- Manufacturer's 20-year limited warranty
- Above ground pool not available in Wal-Mart Stores
- The above ground pool package set up is simple
- The ground where the swimming pool will be installed must be a solid and level surface and free of grass and sharp objects
- 2 to 3 people are needed for installation
- 1 to 2 days may be needed to complete installation, depending on the size of the swimming pool and site levelness
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of this above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around it. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
For questions about this swimming pool, please call Heritage at 866-844-8044
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||PN 1548DM-PKG|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||365.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 180.0 x 48.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you use the Intex or Krystal Klear saltwater system with this pool (15' x 48) and if so do you keep the regular pump hooked up at the same time?
- I would check first to see if it can be used with your pump and yes it works with your pumpby amym831/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products