Heritage Round 12' x 36'' Metal Walled Swimming Pool
Customers also considered
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$409.00 Was $499.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$277.99 Was $339.23Save $61.24
- Rollback$282.00 Was $299.00Save $17.00
- $39.99 Was $49.47Save $9.48
Customers also bought these products
- $8.97 Was $12.98Save $4.01
- $45.07 Was $50.48Save $5.41
- $6.84 Was $8.23Save $1.39
- Rollback$192.96 Was $199.97Save $7.01
- Rollback$39.00 Was $44.99Save $5.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the refreshment and fun of your very own swimming pool! This terrific 12' x 36" above-ground pool by Splash Pools makes it simple, with everything you need to set up your own backyard oasis of family enjoyment. This Pool Package comes with everything needed to get you swimming! It features, strong painted hot-dipped galvanized steel components, All-Weather Vinyl Liner that withstands everyday use all year round. A Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps, a all in one cartridge element Thru-the-Wall filtering system with wall skimmer and UL approved pump, a exciting See-Thru Porthole, and lifetime customer support.
Heritage Round 12' x 36'' Metal-Walled Above Ground Swimming Pool:Features & Specifications:
- Frame: strong, painted hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Liner: All-weather vinyl liner withstands everyday use
- Other features: exclusive See-Thru porthole
- Dimensions: 12' diameter x 36" high
- Above ground pool not available in Wal-Mart Stores
- Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps
- Cartridge element Thru-the-Wall filter system with attached pump
- Wall skimmer makes cleaning easy
- 2 to 3 people are required to install this swimming pool
- Above ground pool must be installed on a solid, level surface, free of grass and sharp objects
- Installation make take 1 to 2 days, depending on the size of the pool and site levelness
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of this above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around it. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.For questions about this swimming pool, please call Heritage at 866-844-8044
|Color:||Gray , Blue|
|Water Capacity:||1,000 to 4,999 Gallons|
|Age Range:||12 & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FSC 1236PT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 36.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Approx 2500 gallons give or take a couple.by themommaofthehouse7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 2600 maxby cootsride767/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The pool holds 339.42 cubic feet of water, or 2539.10 gallons of waterby An anonymous customer6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this pool be taken down easily at the end of the summer season or is it best to leave it up all winter?
- Depending on the climate in the area of where you live, this pool can stay up throughout the winter. Large amounts of snow and ice however can cause damage to liner or pool. If pool is to be take down and reset however, it is recommended to purchase a new liner as shrinking will occur and can cause the liner to rip when refilled.by SwimNPlay7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It was pretty easy to put up, so I sure it can't be that hard. You will need someone to help you do both.by JaniceLV7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fine to leave it up all year. It is lined with an all-weather vinyl and the frame is made from galvanized steel.by CommunityAnswer7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- modells.com its a sporting goods store. they have 3 packs of filters. not sure on the other peice.by cootsride765/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- swimnplay.com has themby piley5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$295.00 Was $335.00Save $40.00
- Clearance$1,199.99 List price $1499.99Save $300.00
- Rollback$1,839.00 Was $2446.15Save $607.15
- $1,762.49 Was $1875.26Save $112.77
- $1,190.99 Was $1300.42Save $109.43
- $558.13 Was $600.00Save $41.87
- $474.23 Was $502.86Save $28.63
- $2,769.77 Was $3280.00Save $510.23
- $658.99 Was $692.90Save $33.91
- $1,289.99 Was $1308.49Save $18.50