About this item
You can set up the Heritage Resin Above Ground Pool Ladder in swimming pools that are 48 inches to 54 inches deep. The top ledge of the pool should be 3 inches to 12 inches wide to install this ladder. Designed with extra-wide steps, this 52" pool ladder comes with safety features such snap-lock assembly and anti swim through barrier ensuring you a safe swimming experience. The snap lock provides quick and safe installation with enhanced stability. The outside staircase can be removed and it can be used as an in-pool ladder. Sturdy and adjustable, this molded-resin Heritage Resin Above Ground Pool Ladder can be assembled in minutes.
Heritage Resin Above Ground Pool Ladder
- Molded-resin swimming pool ladder for above-ground pools
- The 52" pool ladder fits pools 48" 52" and 54" deep
- Assembled ladder must be attached to the pool
- Top ledge of the pool must be between 3" and 12" wide
- Removable outside staircase
- The swimming pool ladder for depths of 48"- 54" converts to an in-pool ladder
- Snap-Lock assembly
- Anti swim thru barrier, meets local and national codes
- Designed with extra-wide steps
- Not to be used with soft sided pools
- Five-year warranty; free lifetime customer support
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A.
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||LG AF5SF21-G|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 21.0 x 73.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.