About this item
Enjoy the refreshment and fun of your very own swimming pool! This terrific 15' x 36" above-ground pool by Splash Pools makes it simple, with everything you need to set up your own backyard oasis of family enjoyment. This Pool Package comes with everything needed to get you swimming! It features, strong painted hot-dipped galvanized steel components, All-Weather Vinyl Liner that withstands everyday use all year round. A Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps, a all in one cartridge element Thru-the-Wall filtering system with wall skimmer and UL approved pump, a exciting See-Thru Porthole, and lifetime customer support.
Heritage Round 15' x 36'' Deep Complete Above-Ground Pool Package:
- Strong, painted hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Exclusive See-Thru porthole
- Above-ground pool not available in Walmart stores
- Dimensions: 15' across x 36" deep
- All-weather vinyl liner withstands everyday use
- Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps
- Cartridge element Thru-the-Wall filter system with wall skimmer makes cleaning easy
- The above ground pool package set up is simple
- The ground where the above ground pool will be installed must be a solid and level surface and free of grass and sharp objects
- 2 to 3 people are needed for installation
- 1 to 2 days may be needed to complete installation, depending on the size of the above ground pool and site levelness
Features & Specifications:
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of this above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around it. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
For questions about this swimming pool, please call Heritage at 866-844-8044
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||FSC 1236PT|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||145.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The top rail is 36, but you can only get 30 in effectively and still have the preselected filter system to work... The holes are precut in the sides,,, you have to cut the liner to match.by GardenDoer2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually subtract about 4 to 6 inches from the pool size and that is where the water usually falls. So if the pool is 36" I would say 30 to 32" deep. It will vary some if you fill the bottom with sand and do not dig out the middle of the 'pool hole' to allow for that extra sand height.by mommyto2tutu5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actual water height of ours is about 32" can fill it fuller, but splashes out while playing. We properly filled under the liner with plenty of sand too.by PamR572/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not really the sort of thing you put up and take down regularly. It's like semi-permanent. With lots of screws and bolts and sand in the bottom under the liner like a real pool. In short I would say no. I did not take mine down. I did not even winterize it. I just drained the water out of half of it so it was down past the pump. You will also need to cover it if you don't want to clean leaves and scum out of it come spring time.by mommyto2tutu11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Winterize your pool at the end of the season with a pillow and cover.by AlsoSomeonesMom8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thin Gavalinized ,, support rails are also interlocking steel that do not have plastic caps. (I used duct tape for little fingers. Not pretty, but effective.)by GardenDoer7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure what gauge the steel is. It is one long flexible (floppy) steel wall that bolts back in on it's self where it comes together. The rails are painted steel, probably hot dipped or powder coated. Each of the side walls rails are connected on top and bottom to other bow shaped steel rails that join together to form a circle and the wall goes inside this to hold it in a circle shape. There is nothing plastic on it. Hope that helps.by mommyto2tutu5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?