Heritage Floating Boat House with Removable Roof Raft
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a splash of summer fun to your pool with the Heritage Floating Boat House with Removable Roof Raft. It is a creative way to provide shade while swimming and it creates a "rest area" that kids and adults alike can appreciate. Set up the Heritage boat house floating habitat in your backyard pool for your children's entertainment. They will appreciate the soft, bouncy construction of a toy in the water that they can play with and on. The inflatable boat house features bright colors that are attractive to children. It is created from heavy-gauge vinyl that is similar to the material that bounce houses are made from, but is more lightweight. It is inviting to children, and parents will appreciate that it is durable and long-lasting. The inflatable boat house also comes with a pump-up boat, a removable raft and floating ring buoys. It is large enough that your kids can enjoy it on their own or with friends.
When you are done with it for the season, it is easy to store once it is deflated. Just let the air out and fold up the Heritage boat house floating habitat and store it for use the following year.
Heritage Boat House Floating Habitat with Removable Roof Raft:
- Heavy-gauge vinyl and rugged construction
- Inflatable boat house is big enough to accommodate many children
- Boat house comes with inflatable boat and ring buoys
- Features a removable roof raft
- Measures 78" long x 52" wide x 63" high
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 63.0 x 176.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't... I don't think the vinyl was that sturdy to trust in open waters.by nudderbutter7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is designed for use in pools.by CommunityAnswer7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby DADJJ7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The kids sit in it.There are two boats, one small and one a bit bigger. My nine year old can sit in the bigger one ok.by jessamichelle7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No leg holes, boat is sturdy and actually comes with 2 boats, one is smaller than the other one.by Pamlam7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter in law would lay out in the bigger boat and she's petite around 110 lbs or so... and the neighbor kids enjoyed the ring and the smaller boat... though I don't think they were more than 75 lbs. probably 10 to 20 lbs. lighter.by nudderbutter11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?