Heritage 24' x 52'' Above Ground Swimming Pool with Vinyl-Coated Frame
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the refreshment and fun of your very own above ground pool without all the digging, hassles, and high cost of in-ground installation. This terrific swimming pool by Heritage makes it simple, with everything you need to set up your own backyard oasis of family enjoyment.
This Pool Package is truly Magnificent. It comes with the necessary items to make sure you can enjoy your swimming pool for many years to come. This pool has massive 9" taupe vinyl shield Ledges and 7" wide vinyl shield verticals. Every steel component is hot dipped galvanized to ensure protection from the earth's elements. The 9" molded resin warp-around top coves and bottom pedestal adds an elegant look. Other items that are included with this pool package is the sturdy resin a-frame ladder which holds up to 225 lbs, 100 Square foot high capacity cartridge filter with 1hp Pump and motor that meets your pool needs, resin wide-mouth skimmer that draws more water through the filter then the standard size skimmers and a printed 25gauge over the wall all weather vinyl liner. This pool has a 40 year warranty, a life time customer support and installation video. This Pool Package requires assembly, sand is required for installation.
Heritage Above-Ground Pool:
24'L x 52"D
- Vinyl-coated frame
- Printed vinyl liner
- Resin A-frame ladder
- Wide Thru-the-Wall skimmer
- 100 Square foot high capacity cartridge filter with 1hp Pump
- Step-by-step above-ground pool installation video makes setup quick and easy
- Above-ground pool not available in Wal-Mart stores
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of this swimming pool and a barrier may need to be installed around it. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
For questions about this swimming pool, please call Heritage at 866-844-8044
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||PG 2452DT-CFP|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||720.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||288.0 x 288.0 x 52.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am using the Intex saltwater system. So far so good.by Tonermaid6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have it installed on mine.by ldymgr6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use a salt water system with this pools sand filter. My husband and I bought the intex salt water system. It's works great!!by Hulsey6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm asking the question ...can the salt water system br used with this pool? or what do we need to do so?by judyjr6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with a overlapby ththth11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Overlap. Be aware that my liner bottom was not round. See review.by Tonermaid8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is an overlap.by ldymgr8/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Overlap linerby Hulsey7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the chemicals included and if not can you tell me what chemicals we need to start out with and how much we'll need for the summer ?
- Forget the chemicals and install a Salt WaTer Clorinator system. It's the only way to go.by ththth4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chemicals do not come with the pool. I can't really answer the second part of the question as I have a salt water system.by ldymgr8/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the pool doesn't include chemicals. My husband and I used the Intex salt water system so not sure on amount of chemicals needed. If you decide to get salt water system it takes 310 lbs of salt to start up, which can be bought at walmart also.by Hulsey7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chemicals are not included. I bought the same pool last year and use the Krystal salt water chlorinator. 350#'s of salt cost me $55 today at our local feed store. You will also need a water tester that are ~$10. I don't know how much the chemical method would cost per year. I figured last year that the salt water chlorinator would pay for itself in a year, or just over a year.by Dumore4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?