About this item
Now you can have a comfortable seating experience throughout your day when you sit in the Hercules Series Big and Tall Office Task Chair. This office executive seat with arms features an extra-wide seat and has a high weight capacity. It is built to handle many different people and still be sturdy. The task chair with arms holds up to 500 pounds and has a thickly padded seat and adjustable back height combine. This makes it a comfortable fit for anyone with a large frame. With heavy-duty dual wheel casters for smooth rolling action, you can move it easily around the room to reach documents or to another location. The black task chair has a tilt-shift control mechanism and a locking back angle adjustment that makes it suitable for any type of work. Constructed with a steel five-star base for strength and durability, it is capable of withstanding frequent use throughout the day.
Hercules Big and Tall Office Chair with Arms:
- Holds up to 500 pounds
- Features 22.5'' wide seat
- Thickly padded seat and back
- Black fabric upholstery
- Tilt shift control mechanism
- Task chair with arms designed for both the home and office
- Back height adjustment
- Locking back angle adjustment
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Steel five-star base with black finish
- Heavy-duty dual wheel casters of black task chair
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||65.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 31.0 x 42.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- YES but only as a arm rest , you can move it up or down to your liking on the side of each arm ... but they do '' not '' move up or away in order to help you get out of the chair , wish they didby Pattijo5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are adjustable UP and Down only, not side-to-side.by Shadowlady685/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the arms are not adjustable on the chair.by CommunityAnswer5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes indeed , you can add them or not ... now or later on down the road and they can be taken off as well if you decide you don't like them ... the chair is such a nice size , they don't get in my way or make me feel locked it at all ... also , each arm can be lower or higher to suit your needs with the latch on each chair .. but they do NOT lift up in order for you to lift out of the chair easier , wish they had that feature ..by Pattijo5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU CAN TAKE THEM OFF,OR LEAVE THEM OFF,IF YOU WISH..BUT THEY DO NOT COME OFF LIKE A WHEEL CHAIR.by 5GREATGRANDS12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Armrest are not removable.by conTemplation5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- check out replacement set: http://www.instockchairs.com/floor-casters-c9768.htmlby findej2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TRY LAWN MOWER WHEELSby 5GREATGRANDS2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?