About this item
Your little child will love to relax for the evening and sleep inside this Hello Kitty Sleeping Bag. It is an ideal addition to take along to slumber parties and sleepovers. It sports a cute pink-colored Hello Kitty motif that will strike a good chord with young children who are fans of the animated character. The insulated sleeping bag is crafted with full-length, self-repairing double-zippers, and it is easy to get into and out of. Its shell, lining and fill materials are made of polyester for enhanced durability and comfort. This kids' sleeping bag takes advantage of Triloft II performance insulation to keep your child warm and comfortable throughout the night. The insulation helps keep body heat inside. In addition, this full-length bag is remarkably easy to maintain so it will have a long life in your home.
With super-comfortable fabrics and insulated materials, a child can enjoy deep, restful slumber after a fun day of activity. Turn to the Hello Kitty Sleeping Bag and make sure your child gets a good night of rest with this well-known character.
Hello Kitty Sleeping Bag:
- Dimensions: 28" x 56"
- Super-comfortable fabrics
- Full-length zipper
- Self-repairing zipper
- Triloft II performance insulation
- Non-woven cylinder
- Easy-to-clean kids' sleeping bag
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 56.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, it comes with a carrying bag.by winnie201310/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with anything but the sleeping bag.by tarak7310/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with a bag.by An anonymous customer1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a cloth canister style zip carrying case. It has a handle which makes it great for taking along on sleep overs or camping.by Kizzy5144/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in a bag with a handle. It is not super sturdy but does the job.by Mknomad11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sleeping bag comes in a draw string tote bag.by Franco Customer Service10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in a hello kitty bag. It's round and has two straps. It's all light pink and on the top it shows you what the sleeping bag looks like and has a zipper .You couldn't really use it like a back pack but it would be enough to carry it around though it seems pretty flimsy.by 1488Sarah148810/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is packed in a carrying type bag, but no back pack.by lewspa10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say a child up to 5 yrs old.by An anonymous customer11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this sleeping bag for my 6 year old grand daughter. I would say she should be able to use it until she is 11 years old.by Kizzy51411/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 2 yr old that uses it as a blanket. It has the same dimensions as her standard crib mattress or toddler bed. I think the bag is about 4 feet long by 2- 2.5 feet wideby 1488Sarah148810/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As per my previous comment- this is 56 inches long and i'd measure from shoulder 4 feet for comfort-- keeping in mind the bag is 28 inches wide. Another sleeping bag (boy- transformer) of the same dimensions and specifications -- was rated by another reviewer to be good up to about age 8- after which you may wish to consider adult size they said.by TexasTripletMomm10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 56inches long-- approximately 4.5 feet. Personally I prefer to wear my sleeping bags to my shoulders, and have a little foot root. In which case, I'd say any child who's shoulders measure 4 feet from the ground shouldn't have much difficulty in this bag. That is unless they exceed the 28inch width. My kids are nowhere near this large yet but I think it's fairly safe to say elementary children are fine- middleschoolers it would depend on the child.by TexasTripletMomm6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not very thick, but can be used in spring and fall.by An anonymous customer1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- would need another blanket in the bag for camping outside.by esfmtwwm11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not take this below, say 60 degrees. This is definitely a warm weather, slumber party type bag.by Mknomad11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be great for spring and fall camping. It's not as thick as an adult sleeping bag so I'm not sure if it would be good for super cold camping, but other times of the year I think would be great :)by 1488Sarah14889/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?