Hell On The Red Mild Party Dip, 16 oz (Pack of 12)
Customers also bought these products
- $36.10 Was $46.08Save $9.98
- $17.76 Was $26.06Save $8.30
- $22.20 Was $24.20Save $2.00
- $6.24 Was $7.98Save $1.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hell On The Red Mild Party Dip:
- Great flavor
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeno Peppers (Includes Carrots, Onions, Vinegar, Iodized Salt And Spices), Red Pepper, Water, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Sugar.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||54659|
|Brand:||Hell On The Red|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 85 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein >1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is apparently from Telephone, Texas (northeast of Dallas). I'd guess that its name comes from the Red River which runs along the border between Texas and Oklahoma.by EDified2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$16.27 Was $30.96Save $14.69
- $2.41 Was $2.72Save $0.31
- $2.10 Was $2.88Save $0.78
- $46.85 Was $64.27Save $17.42
- $29.37 Was $37.89Save $8.52