Hefty OneZip Jumbo 2.5 Gallon Multi-Purpose Bags, 12 ct
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Hefty OneZip Jumbo 2.5-Gallon Multi-Purpose Bags are perfect for storing bulk foods, leftovers and various odds and ends. The bags click closed to lock in freshness, ensuring your food stays good for longer. These Hefty bags come in handy for all kinds of tasks around the house, especially in the kitchen.
Hefty OneZip Jumbo 2.5-Gallon Multi-Purpose Bags
- Clicks closed to lock in freshness
- America's #1 slider bags are a multi-purpose item
Choking Hazard: Children May Be Able to Tear Slider from Bag and Choke On Loose Slider. Immediately Discard Any Loose Sliders. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
Microwave: For Defrosting and Reheating Foods: Place Bag On A Microwave Safe Plate Or Dish. Open Slider At Least 1 Inch to Vent Air. Do Not Overheat Food Or Bag May Melt and Break. Not For Roasting, Baking Or Boiling.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 9.63 x 7.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use them for freezing all the time. I can fit a 13 X 9 cake pan or a large flat of meat in one and zip close. Have had no problems with them, pretty heavy duty.by KATYONE112/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them in the freezer I usually wrap the contents in foil firstby Biarritz12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would prefer you freeze food in a pretty thin layer, or use this size for a pre-wrapped piece of meet. Heat can't get out of really thick food in time to prevent bacteria from growing in the freezer, I am GUESSING. Yes, there are even larger sizes of these zip-loc bags. The 2 1/2 gallon bags are 14 3/8 inches by 16 inches. I have larger ones called XXLarge. These are 2 feet X 2.7 feet. Trademark is S. C. Johnson. Search on the internet if you need to, after you check WalMart on-line.by BabyShark78908/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not good for freezing. Good to collect several smaller items, already wrapped for freezing, so they stay in one place in the freezer.by NickyJoN4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- they come larger XL,XXL,XXXL in storage type bags. but there are not that many bags in the box. they are different types of bags and now that I think of it, might be a different brand :) as for freezing the 2.5 gal bags should be ok and the xl's should work as well. have not frozen anything in either size but other than the sizes there are no differences in them. so if you can freeze things in smaller bags the larger ones should work. the sliders might do better than the ones with out sliders, don't get the zip locs wet they won't stay closed well on any size. I fold my bag tops over to keep them dry when filling.by elnisi7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not found a larger size zip-lock style bag.by harveycritic7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The box does not list the gauge of the poly film but it feels to be comparable to at least 1-mil polyethylene film used by contractors. I cannot tear it with bare hands.by ENEYAIR3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thick enough to hold fairly heavy objects.by harveycritic3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- like any plastic bag for food or storage, they seem very durable to me. if you have ever used zip loc bags they are the same thickness.by elnisi3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't say on box. They feel quite thick, but that's not a good quantitative answer!by TijerasGuy8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about like the food storage bags.by An anonymous customer9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What are the dimensions? Want to use to pack maps that are 11 x 15½. Will they fit inside?
- 14 3/8 inches X 16 inchesby Biarritz9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I answered about Zip-Locs, not Hefty. Sorry, I do not know about Hefty bag sizes. I am embarrased to be so careless.by BabyShark789011/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The box lists the dimensions as 14-3/8 inches X 16 inches. Your maps will fit quite well.by ENEYAIR6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- flat width 14 3/8 x 15 3/4. I measured from bottom of blue part of top.by elnisi6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag is 14 x 15-1/2. A map that is 15-1/2 may barely fit since it would need right up to the margin.by harveycritic11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$12.11Was